Social Science, as a subject is a scientific study of society and how each of you responds to each other. Social Science also covers a vast spectrum of branches like History, Geography, Political Science and Economics for CBSE Class 10. If you love to solve problems and are keenly interested in how or why people react in a certain way, then Social Science is a subject you will love. However, preparing for the social science exam can be taxing. It requires hard work and practice. One perfect solution to this is to solve CBSE Class 10 Social Science Previous Year Question Papers.
Why Solve CBSE Social Science Previous Year Papers of Class 10?
You can practice every topic from the syllabus very proficiently with the help of these sample papers. Getting acquainted with the question types helps you to overcome the stress and exam fear, thus enabling you to write the exams most confidently. These can also be used as a framework to create mock exam papers. Find here some benefits to solving the previous year papers.
- Solving the papers helps in preparation analysis as it contains essential topics from the chapter
- As these cover the complete syllabus, revising the subject becomes easy
- You can get to know the marking scheme and the time allotment for each section
- You can identify your strengths and weaknesses and prepare for the exams, accordingly
- Solving previous year papers also help you to increase your speed and accuracy while answering exams
- Knowing the question paper pattern will help you to score high marks in board exams
How To Solve Previous Year Papers of CBSE Class 10 Social Science?
After knowing why you should solve the previous year papers, it is also good to identify how to solve these question papers and get the most benefit. CBSE Previous Year Papers help you to know Important Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science as well as the topics that you need to master in order to do well in the board exams. Given below are some tips that you have to follow while solving the paper, in order to make the most of it for best results.
- Always analyse the previous year paper to identify questions that are repeated often
- Prepare for the exam based on the difficulty level and nature of the question papers
- Tabulate the time taken and strategise time as per each section
- Consider previous year papers like real exams and time the questions papers
- Review the performance and understand which answers you have answered correctly
- Identify the mistakes and rectify them beforehand, making sure not to repeat them
In case you need personalised attention to develop your learning skills to the best of your ability, then you can consider solving these question papers for best results. This is where these previous year question papers can come in handy. Prior knowledge of the expected question paper format, as well as combined effort in the present to overcome the weaknesses and bridge the knowledge gap, will make you well-prepared to score well in the upcoming CBSE Class 10 board exams.