When one talks about gynaecologists they are actually doctors who specialises in studying the health of female organs. It is said that, every woman should star visiting a gynaecologist when they reach their early teens and then continue in attending them for any health issues till they hit their menopause.
There are many gynaecologist in Dwarka whom one should see and it is a good idea to visit them at least once a year even one is not facing any problem. But if there are any issues or concerns then one definitely needs to visit a gynaecologist. These doctors have to be properly certified and registered in order to practice gynaecology.
A gynaecologist is someone who specialises in woman’s health issues and they mostly treat patients who have female reproductive organs in their body. These doctors are also certified to check and take care of women during the time of pregnancy and child birth.
It is said that in order to become a gynaecologist one needs to train first for 4 years in the basic course of medical studies and then they can specialise in the department of gynaecology.
There are many reasons that why one needs to see a gynaecologist. It is also recommended to see them at least once a year for some annual screening and if a woman is facing some issues with their vagina, pelvic or due to some abnormal bleeding from the uterus.
There are many conditions that are treated by gynaecologists. They are as follows:
- If there are some issues related to fertility, pregnancy, menstruation and menopause.
- If one is facing any issues regarding things like contraception, family planning, sterilization and pregnancy termination.
- If there are any problems regarding the tissues that are supporting the pelvic organs, muscles and ligaments of the reproductive area.
- Sexually transmitted infection and diseases.
- If there is a polycystic ovary syndrome.
- If there are any faecal and urinary inconsistency.
- If there is dome benign conditions (read tumours) in the reproductive tract like ovarian cysts, breast disorders, fibroids, vaginal ulcers and any other kind of non cancerous issues.
- If there is any premalignant conditions, such as endometrial hyperplasia or things like cervical dysplasia
- If there is cancer of the reproductive tract or there is a breast tumour or any other pregnancy related tumours.
- If there is any congenital abnormalities of the female reproductive tract.
- If there is any kind of emergency related to gynaecological care.
- If there is a chronic condition which can affect the reproductive system in a woman’s body.
- Some pelvic inflammatory diseases like abscesses.
- Sexuality issues or things like health issues relating to same sex and bisexual relationships
- Some sexual dysfunction
Gynaecologists are also certified to treat issues like:
- cardiovascular disease
- psychiatric conditions such as depression and personality disorders
- thyroid disorders and other hormonal issues
- domestic violence and sexual assault
so, if one faces any of these problems they can ask for help.